Volkswagen Care Maintenance
Your time is important. Let us take care of your car while you do other stuff.
Prepaid Scheduled Maintenance
Invest in a Volkswagen maintenance program that can help protect your vehicle’s value and save on costs over time.
Through the Volkswagen Care Program, you can choose from two different prepaid scheduled maintenance plans: Volkswagen Care and Volkswagen Care Plus.
• Volkswagen Care and Volkswagen Care Plus are available for purchase only at participating authorized Volkswagen dealerships in the U.S. and may be purchased either at the time of the retail sale or lease of the vehicle or at any time before the first scheduled maintenance covered under the plan is due.
• It may be possible to finance the cost of Volkswagen Care and Volkswagen Care Plus as part of your vehicle loan or lease, provided that you make that decision at the time you purchase or lease your vehicle. Consult with your dealership or financing source for details.
Benefits you receive from Volkswagen Care and Volkswagen Care Plus:
• Roll with the savings: With plans that cost less than $10 per month, these Volkswagen maintenance programs are protected from inflation, making future payments more predictable. Furthermore, you can roll the costs of your Volkswagen Care plan into your new-car loan.
• Keep it together: A properly maintained vehicle isn’t only more enjoyable to drive, it also has a greater resale value. And with the quality and expertise of VW Certified Techs using Genuine VW Parts, a Volkswagen Care plan can help your Volkswagen continue to perform the way it’s meant to.
• Have a backup plan: Should you ever run into some trouble on the road, all 2016 Volkswagen models come with 24-Hour Roadside Assistance that conveniently includes no-charge towing, Battery Jump Start Service, Flat Tire Service, Fuel Delivery Service, and more.*
Volkswagen Care Plan Details
Volkswagen Care may be purchased for the 2015 or newer Volkswagen model year.
For model year 2015, Volkswagen Care covers the 20,000-mile and 30,000-mile manufacturer-recommended schedule maintenance services as stated in your vehicle's USA Warranty and Maintenance booklet. **
For model year 2016, Volkswagen Care covers the 10,000-mile, 20,000-mile, and 30,000-mile manufacturer-recommended scheduled maintenance services as stated in your vehicle's USA Warranty and Maintenance booklet. **Schedule Service
Volkswagen Care Plus Plan Details
Volkswagen Care Plus may be purchased for 2014 or newer Volkswagen model year (except for Routan).
Volkswagen Care Plus covers the 40,000-mile and 50,000-mile manufacturer-recommended scheduled maintenance services, as specified in your vehicle’s USA Warranty & Maintenance booklet. ***Schedule Service
*For immediate assistance anywhere in the U.S., call 24-Hour Roadside Assistance toll free at 1-800-411-6688. When calling, please provide your vehicle identification number (VIN) located on your registration, insurance, or driver’s side windshield. No-charge towing available only to Volkswagen models under the new or certified pre-owned vehicle warranty. Call your Service Consultant or Volkswagen Roadside Assistance to see if you qualify.
*Savings may vary by dealer and model. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
**All scheduled maintenances must be completed by a participating authorized Volkswagen dealer in order to qualify under Volkswagen Care plans. Model year 2015 and newer Volkswagen vehicles are eligible for these plans. The mileage and yearly intervals shown are for demonstration purposes only. Volkswagen highly recommends that a maintenance service be performed within 1,000 miles of the manufacturer-scheduled maintenance interval or one year from the date of last scheduled maintenance service, whichever occurs first. Restrictions apply. Consult your vehicle’s USA Warranty & Maintenance booklet for complete details regarding scheduled maintenances. See participating dealer for plan details.
***All scheduled maintenances must be completed by a participating authorized Volkswagen dealer in order to qualify under Volkswagen Care plans. Model year 2014 and newer Volkswagen vehicles (except for Routan) are eligible for these plans. The mileage and yearly intervals shown are for demonstration purposes only. Volkswagen highly recommends that a maintenance service be performed within 1,000 miles of the manufacturer-scheduled maintenance interval or one year from the date of last scheduled maintenance service, whichever occurs first. Restrictions apply. Consult your vehicle’s USA Warranty & Maintenance booklet for complete details regarding scheduled maintenances. See participating dealer for plan details.
Map and Directions
Hours of Operation
Our full service full synthetic oil and filter change, tire rotation and multi-point inspection.
Only $59.95* up to 5 quarts of oil. Volkswagen vehicles only. Tax and hazzard waste fees extra.
OP CODE 00VWZ0002
Stay Cool! Air Conditioning Service $89.95*
We will evacuate refrigerant, measure refrigerant charge, recharge refrigerant with up to one addtional pound ( as necessary ) . Check Pressures and condition of drive belt. * Volkswagen vehilces only. Tax and hazzard waste fees additional.
OP CODE 00VWZ0003
Worried about that dash warning lamp on? You should be, quick action now may save costly repairs later. For a limited time we will diagnose any one warning lamp COMPLIMENTARY. Diagnosis includes guided fault finding, performing test plans and preparing a repair estimate. In some cases further diagnosis may require removal of component(s) at an addtional cost. Volkswagen vehilces only.
OP CODE 00VWZ0004
Take $25 off a DSG transmission service. Required every 40,000 miles on equipped vehicles. Volkswagen only.